Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Square Wheels on a Flat Road

SO THE INCONSISTENCY BEGINS! Of course, by this point I've actually realized that no one is reading this because I haven't told them about it at all. This is going to be a short post like a week-ish late.

News: My housemate-to-be-not is in the hospital. Its unpredictable and upsetting. The greatest news of all is that I now am riding a Rivendell Atlantis bicycle. It is possibly one of the most enjoyable experiences of my entire life. I also got my Bible back from the house in Sammamish that I live at, which is totally cool.

The bike rocks.

I'm pretty sure it deserved its own line. I'm also planning on going to the SIFF (Seattle International Film Festival) alot next week. I have a link to my Google Calender of shows, performances, art things, etc. that I am planning/want to go to. In case anyone reading this (unlikely) cares.

No comments: